Wine Bottle Photography
You don't pay unless you approve the Bottle Shots!
Nothing compares to having a beautiful image of your bottle to display on your website, sell sheets, brochures and anywhere else you want consumers to recognize your brand. Unlike labels that only show a small portion of your product, a bottle shot displays the full package — making it easier for consumers to recognize on a store shelf or for sale on a wine website.
Rachell Coe (our photographer) has been taking bottle shots for wineries since 2004 and having a studio set up just for wine bottle photography allows us to charge much less for our bottle shots then photograhy studios that take images of everything.
Only $50 Per BottleFor this price, you get:
- Beautiful, high quality digital images of your wine
- Background will be removed so it can be used against any color background
- You don't pay unless you approve the images
- Turn-around time is usually less than 5 business days from receiving the shipment
Black Background (No Charge)
Image of Back Label (+$25 per bottle)
Remove Back Label (+$10 per bottle)
Group Image (+$30 per group)
Return Shipment (+$20 per session) *
* If you choose to have your shipment returned, please be sure to include the return label so we can just repack the bottles, slap the label on and it's good to go.